Brute Vending Machine Hand Truck 1878
F.O.B. Utah or Oregon Warehouse
Built to handle big loads with stout steel construction and large wheels that pivot back.
- Secures your load with binder straps.
- Tilt-back angle of truck: 60°.
- Capacity: 1,600 lbs.
- Weight: 116.2 lbs.
- 10" or 5" mold-on rubber wheels.
- Toe Plate Size: 4-1/2" clear x 24" wide x 1/4" thick.
- Overall Dimensions: 78-1/4"Hx24-1/8"Wx16-1/4" L.
Important Note: Available with safety brake installed. The safety brake supplied with model 1878-SB is only for breaking over the load when stopped on a level surface.
Warning: It is not to be used as a brake for stopping, slowing or retaining the loaded or unloaded unit on either flat or sloped surfaces.
- Model Info